Financial Institutions Concerns with Testing:
Manual testing is operationally demanding, costly and unreliable.
Value of Automation:
- Frees up hundreds of hours of staff time.
- Significantly decreases the rate of human error.
- Provides a higher probability of successful software deployments.
- Supports auditable compliance reporting of software upgrades and new features.
Procurity provides a suite of automated testing tools utilizing a continuously growing library of test scripts through an ongoing engagement service.
TaaS provides value to your Bank or Credit Union through:
- Increased Customer and Member Satisfaction – Decreased time to market through faster and more reliable rollouts of new services, enhancements, and features
- Lower Operational Costs – Reduce/eliminate the need for manual testing
- Increased Value to the Customer – Address end-user issues quickly and reduce downtime related to patching, upgrades, and enhancements
- Reduce Legal and Operational IT Risk – Improved security posture and lower compliance costs
TaaS makes testing easy and reliable.
“In our discussions with financial institutions, we have seen a range of 4,100-6,700+ man hours to test their Core Systems each year. That’s the equivalent of two to three full time personnel doing nothing but testing.
An eighty-percent reduction in this testing time provides a tangible and significant benefit to any financial institution.”
CEO HANDY NETWORKS, CO-FOUNDER, PROCURITY
Reduction in Testing Time